The nonprofit, Our Family Orphan Communities, Inc. (O.F.O.C.) provides policy makers, government officials, planners, philanthropists and other decision makers with tools and assistance to accelerate nationwide poverty reduction and sustainable community development using the Sustainable Family Communities® model.
- Is designed to have a sustainable economy, environment, food-supply and society,
- creates and keeps jobs in the host state,
- develops and uses clean, affordable domestic energy,
- protects our environment and climate,
- enhances food security of the nation,
- trains, educates and provides activities for children and workers,
- includes healthcare for Community residents and
- nurtures social sustainability.
Each Sustainable Family Community helps the country move toward a more secure, stable, sustainable economy and society.